Hostel San Sisto - Due Torri
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location is hard to find but once you get there you manage to get around. ”
- 22 May 2015 Piotr Poland
- “ The hostel is very far from the city center, difficult to get to and past it's heydays. The facilities are old and not one toilet see left in the entire building I don't think. The kitchen consists of only a microwave. Bed's are small and uncomfortable. Much better option to pay a bit more and be in the city center. The free breakfast was the only positive for me! ”
- 12 May 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ For less than 15 euros a night, I understand that you get what you pay for. My major complaint would be with the bathrooms, though -- there were no seats on the toilets and some sprayed you when you flush, there always seemed to be at least one shower per bathroom out of order, and (worst of all in my opinion) there was no hand soap available. Also, the breakfast was pretty abysmal, but I admit I didn't expect much on that front. On the positive side, though, the staff was generally kind to me. ”
- 11 May 2015 Maurizio USA
- “ It would be better if the bathrooms were cleaned twice per day; or at the very least a mop be left available to dry the wet floor. A larger fridge would be helpful. ”
- 16 Jul 2014 Leanne