Hostel Santa Monaca
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Security: 24h reception, but you can just walk in Location: South of the city, all within walking distance Staff: Friendly Atmosphere: Simple and dated Cleanliness: Regular and moderate shower Value for money: Normal Facilities: Enough ”
- 08 Sep 2016 Anonymous
- “ The hostel is in a great location and not too expensive but the facilities were not very good. The bunk beds weren't great: on the bottom bunk you couldn't sit up without hitting your head and the top bunk didn't have side railings. The 16 bed female dorm was very hot at night and the bathrooms weren't amazing but it's fine for a few nights. ”
- 24 Aug 2016 Anonymous France
- “ All around a normal hostel, but the fact that it's in Florence and decently priced makes it a great option. Microwave didn't work and, though sometimes it was hot, we had 4 fans in our room that helped a lot. Overall would recommend. ”
- 24 Jul 2016 Ashley USA
- “ No air conditioning during the Italian summer means hell! The rest was okay, showers and toilets cleaned and staff available ”
- 11 Jul 2016 Benedetta Italy
- “ the worst experience in a hostel in my life that site more horrible, uncomfortable, and the treatment is lousy, the men who work there are disrespectful not recommend this place at all, it is appalling and horrible. ”
- 21 Jun 2016 Carolina Colombia