Hostel Santa Monaca
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really nice place to stay ”
- 07 Oct 2017 Anonymous Mexico
- “ Great, helpful staff. Dorm room of 16, was ok with lockers and almost enough power outlets for everyone. Washroom was a bit of a walk away and the floor was usually kinda nasty from constant showers. Liked that they had a kitchen and laundry facilities (little pricey at 6.5 euros) and a spacious common dining hall. ”
- 08 Jul 2017 Anonymous Canada
“ A really lovely hostel with a cosy, homely feel. Everything was super clean and we had great facilities in our room. The wifi was great. Only thing that was a bit of a let down that is of no fault to the owners at all is the location, it is a very quiet town with nothing really to do, however it is a very quick trip to town on the bus or train so it is not too much of a hassle! ”
thank you dear Guest for your review and your great stay. Santa Monaca Staff
- 07 Jun 2017 Anonymous New Zealand
“ Had a great experience here. We were only there for one night and stayed in an 8-bed dorm. We arrived earlier than check-in and were able to leave our bags locked in the luggage room, which was great. When we returned later we checked in no problem and the staff were very friendly and helpful. Easy to find from the train station, close walking distance to everything and a safe-feeling neighbourhood. Bathrooms clean although wet floor from the showers. All in all a great stay! Thanks! ”
thank to you for your stay and review, great Guests :)
- 24 May 2017 Jayme Canada