Hostel Santini Prague
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Massive rooms! I even had my own kind of separate two bed room in a giant 10 bedroom. Hotel like bathroom, perfect location, staff are beyond helpful and even give you free shower gel, towels and ear plugs. Breakfast and basically lunch included! ”
- 24 Sep 2014 Bianca Canada
- “ I have ha da great time. I Thank it can manage The rooms better sometimes they change people from one room to another for The nexo day. It is easier to stay in one room! ”
- 14 Aug 2014 Anonymous
- “ Really good location. Hostel was in location of a very nice building. Castle was at walking distance from the hostel. Enjoyed my stay in this hostel. ”
- 30 Jun 2014 Anonymous India
- “ Nice place....pretty professional....Just make sure you know the fact that you do not get ur room before 1400 hrs....we arrived arnd 0630 in the morning and had to wait till 1400 to get our room.....we however got to keep our luggage and freshen up a bi(brushing teeth, restroom..)t and have some some breakfast...and we left for a small walk arnd town...came back got the room keys and went it....but the location of hostel is pretty pretty good :) ”
- 27 Dec 2013 Vamsi India
- “ Unfortunately we got the attic room, which meant that there was one bathroom for 12 people. Trying to shower in the morning was a nightmare. And there were no individual lights in the bedrooms so I was woken up multiple times by people coming in later and switching on the bright lights. The wifi was good, and the staff was very helpful. The breakfast is nothing special, but it was free. ”
- 26 Dec 2013 Serena USA