Hostel Santini Prague
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We loved our stay here! We spent three nights here, and would happily return again! It's in a good location, just down the hill from the Prague Castle, steps from St. Nicholas' Cathedral, and in walking distance of lots of classic Czech restaurants. The breakfast is free, but slightly disappointing; but as a budget traveler, it does the job. The staff was very helpful, as well! Overall, a great pick for a hostel! ”
- 12 May 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ One small thing: if you added to the equipment of the bedrooms something to lay or hang clothes and towels, or bed lamps, it would be an improvement. Greetings, Giacomo ”
- 04 Apr 2015 Giacomo Italy
- “ Massive rooms! I even had my own kind of separate two bed room in a giant 10 bedroom. Hotel like bathroom, perfect location, staff are beyond helpful and even give you free shower gel, towels and ear plugs. Breakfast and basically lunch included! ”
- 24 Sep 2014 Bianca Canada
- “ I have ha da great time. I Thank it can manage The rooms better sometimes they change people from one room to another for The nexo day. It is easier to stay in one room! ”
- 14 Aug 2014 Anonymous
- “ Really good location. Hostel was in location of a very nice building. Castle was at walking distance from the hostel. Enjoyed my stay in this hostel. ”
- 30 Jun 2014 Anonymous India