Hostel Santini Prague
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It's located near the Castle and it's a really nice building, but in this webpage says that they accept Credit Card and they don't, that's why I could only stay 2 nights instead of 4. ”
- 22 Aug 2013 Anonymous Argentina
- “ I loved this place because it is located near the Prague Castle and the Charles Bridge. And all of staff were so nice. The bathroom is quite big and clean, and there are huge lockers in a room. ”
- 04 Aug 2013 Anonymous Japan
- “ Nice hostel located close to the city center but not in crowdy place. Wi-Fi was good but we didn't have air condition and working fridge when it was about 34 degrees outside. ”
- 02 Aug 2013 Anonymous Russia
- “ This hostel is incredible. It is a converted 5-star hotel and still feels like a 5-star hotel for the most part. And they will give you sandwiches to take with you for lunch for free. Highly recommend. ”
- 23 May 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ the hostel is really good, awesome place! ”
- 24 Mar 2013 Anonymous Brazil