Hostel Santini Prague
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location, loved walking to Old Town each day, cheap places to eat nearby and a supermarket. Met some cool people in the hostel, the bathroom was awesome and the room was cleaned regularly. We were very happy with our 4 night stay. ”
- 25 Jul 2016 Anonymous Australia
- “ Best hostel we stayed at during our interrail trip! Iincredibly helpful staff, nice dorms in a beautiful building, a social atmosphere without it being a party hostel and great location just between the Charles Bridge and the castle! The only downside was that we only had one fan in our six-bed dorm, and due to the weather of 30 degrees outside, it grew very hot. We will definitely come back! ”
- 10 Jul 2016 Anonymous Norway
- “ Hostel Santini is in a gorgeous building along a popular street in the charming neighborhood of Mala Strana. The location is ideal as all the sites are only a 3-10 minute walk away. The hostel is immaculate! The rooms are cleaned twice a day, the staff is helpful, especially Alex! Super friendly guy! If you want to feel like you're in a palace, in a hip neighborhood, close to everything, stay at Hostel Santini! I highly recommend this hostel. ”
- 21 Apr 2016 Yasmine USA