Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A mixed bag. If you can get over the filthy couch and loud train noises, it's not a bad place. Staff are very helpful but if they would only put as much time into the facilities as they do into the restaurant, this place would be 50 times better. Trains do not run in the night, but difficult to bear the sounds of it with noises below. ”
- 03 Mar 2014 Deanna USA
- “ I liked the place despite cold water. In mid-December weather can be cool at night + I had a cold, so cold water was not great (when I mentioned it people did not seem to care much). When I came back (perhaps because this was my 2nd time & they sort of knew me) I was given a room with a good warm shower). The area is a bit bad but I liked it (it reminded my of Delhi in the old days). Yes the train is there and very noisy (5 am to 10.30 pm) but I liked it bec you feel you are somewhere else ”
- 11 Dec 2013 Anonymous France
- “ Hostel Sakti was walkable to the main area (0.5 miles) and the Coca Terminal bus terminal (1.3 miles). The room was very clean and the staff was great. It was a nice touch to have breakfast included and to be given fresh orange juice upon arrival. I stayed in a private room. The airport pickup/drop-off of $25 is also very reasonable (cab was $28). The hostel was not full when I was there and I was only there a short period, so I didn't meet anyone else staying. ”
- 02 Sep 2013 Anonymous USA