Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The value was shocking. Although a further walk away from the main downtown center than some other locations it is a pleasant location. The private double bed is incredible view. It was cold when we went so the patio was far from perfect, but damn was it enjoyable regardless of the cold with some tea and fresh baked czech goods from around the corner. Only Con: bathroom, showering probably difficult due to tub Great view, great place, great owner, wonderful country, GREAT EXPERIENCE. ”
- 07 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ So the owner is very kind and chatty. I just wish they didnt lock the door to the kitchen and the terrace at night. ”
- 06 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ It is a bit far from the centre, but it is located near the Vltava and there is a nice terrace in the hostel. Skippy is really cute and treated us all like friends. Double room is comfortable and faces the river, excellent window view. ”
- 03 Jul 2013 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ This hostel is off the beaten path, in a superb location and is a very special experience. The town is so small, that everything is close. Waking up to the sound of the river is wonderful. The ambience is definitely funky and well-worn, but there is everything that is necessary. There is warmth and great personal contact. Many types of travelers were there during my time, and all seemed to be having a good time. I wish I had been able to stay more than one night! ”
- 28 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ lovely place. ”
- 16 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Skippy is a great host. More a home stay than a hostel, and you are made to feel very at home. Highly recommended ”
- 11 May 2013 Anonymous New Zealand