Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Cozy place, friendly and helpful people, nice spot at the river, a bit musty. You really feel like a guest in the house :-). ”
- 27 Jul 2014 Roberto Netherlands
- “ Its a good hostel compared to the price we are paying, the location is excellent and the owner is really nice and gave me helpful advice. ”
- 27 Jul 2014 Anonymous India
- “ The value was shocking. Although a further walk away from the main downtown center than some other locations it is a pleasant location. The private double bed is incredible view. It was cold when we went so the patio was far from perfect, but damn was it enjoyable regardless of the cold with some tea and fresh baked czech goods from around the corner. Only Con: bathroom, showering probably difficult due to tub Great view, great place, great owner, wonderful country, GREAT EXPERIENCE. ”
- 07 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA