Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ So the owner is very kind and chatty. I just wish they didnt lock the door to the kitchen and the terrace at night. ”
- 06 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ It is a bit far from the centre, but it is located near the Vltava and there is a nice terrace in the hostel. Skippy is really cute and treated us all like friends. Double room is comfortable and faces the river, excellent window view. ”
- 03 Jul 2013 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ This hostel is off the beaten path, in a superb location and is a very special experience. The town is so small, that everything is close. Waking up to the sound of the river is wonderful. The ambience is definitely funky and well-worn, but there is everything that is necessary. There is warmth and great personal contact. Many types of travelers were there during my time, and all seemed to be having a good time. I wish I had been able to stay more than one night! ”
- 28 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ lovely place. ”
- 16 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Skippy is a great host. More a home stay than a hostel, and you are made to feel very at home. Highly recommended ”
- 11 May 2013 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ Great place. Friendly and helpful staff. 10 minute walk from main bus station, 5 mins from town center. The double room that looks out to the river was clean, comfortable, and had a great view. ”
- 16 Jan 2013 Jeffrey USA