Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel was extremely helpful, and the people living there were a lot of fun. Good location, relatively central and not too far from the beaches. ”
- 17 Jun 2014 David USA
- “ I stayed in hostel Smith 3 days and I like here. If I come again to Nice, I will stay there again.. One of the best is staff in this hostel. They're very kindly. Many thanks and greetings to Katja :)) ”
- 25 Jan 2014 Anonymous Turkey
- “ The main issue is with the see through showers doors that give no privacy to the shower user and on top of this the door did not lock. A male member of staff took advantage of this and watched us shower from the outside with no valid reason for him to be in there. When one of us left the shower he made an excuse to inappropriately touch one of us saying "oh, there is no room" when there clearly was. We would NOT recommend this place to anyone. ”
- 01 Jan 2014 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ There were no common facilities where you could hang out, only a small kitchen with very limited seats. The breakfast was modest. There was no lock on the door to the dorm, just to the corridor where the dorm was located. ”
- 01 Jan 2014 Anonymous Denmark
- “ Cheap and smack in the middle of Nice, within walking distance of most attractions. They were renovating the dorms when I visited, so not everything was "up to code". ”
- 15 Dec 2013 Anonymous Norway