Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel was nice overall. Make sure you actually get ahold of someone to plan your arrival, I sat on the steps for 8 hours waiting, while I know this is not the norm, i'd still recommend you arrange things in advance. There was no hot water while I was there, but I'm assuming that is an unusual occurrence and was due to the construction. The hostel was very centrally located but be careful at night. ”
- 02 Jan 2015 Rachel USA
- “ Good hostel ”
- 04 Dec 2014 Nicolas France
- “ Great place! ”
- 23 Oct 2014 Anonymous Romania
- “ Quite small of a place and super hard to find. There are no exterior signs indicating it is a hostel so it made it a tough find at 11 pm at night. Close to the beach which is nice and right in the heart of the city but it is not the nicest. Shower doors are cloudy glass so it is not very nice for the ladies who would not rather guys know where their lady bits are. The night staff are awful but the day guy was fantastic. This is good if you are looking for cheap but close to center. ”
- 03 Aug 2014 Brett Canada
- “ The hostel was extremely helpful, and the people living there were a lot of fun. Good location, relatively central and not too far from the beaches. ”
- 17 Jun 2014 David USA