Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ DON'T go to this hostel. The service is very poor, the rooms are dirty and the staff is not willing to help you in any way. We had a broken curtain the first day, but they could not fix it 'till the next day! The staff was realy rude and of no help whatsoever. We were planning on staying for two nights, but we left after the first night because of all this. If you have the change to go to another hostel, please do! ”
- 15 Aug 2012 Mathijs
- “ Average hotel/hostel. Had some issues with broken electrical installations, a missing pillow and a blocked escaperoute, but we had toilet/shower in our room and breakfast included, which is a very rare thing for a hostel. I could very well return... ”
- 27 Jul 2012 Dennis
- “ they have a good location... and as the whole city, very safe... This is not a very 'interesting' hostel to stay... not very fun... I did not see any room to interect with other people... But not a bad place... just not warm! The staff needs to improve their skills as well. ”
- 20 Jul 2012 Anonymous Brazil
- “ We had only one key for one room, so it was a mass.I dont know if they change sheets or not. The staff seemed to be cold. The breakfast was nothing. ”
- 20 Jul 2012 Jianmiao