Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hot water was just available for a while and then no more. ”
- 11 Jun 2015 Kwai Yee Hong Kong
- “ The staff downgraded my room without telling me and only refunded the difference when I asked for it. ”
- 04 Jun 2015 Anonymous Singapore
- “ Outstandingly awesome hostel. I stayed in a dorm room for 1 night then a 3 person apartment for 2 nights when some friends joined me. Both rooms were spotlessly clean, had comfortable beds, aircon, good showers with instant hot water and good pressure, and fast wifi. The dorm had big lockers you could fit your backpack in, and plenty of power points. The apartment had a full kitchen, dining table and TV. The staff were amazing, so friendly and helpful and even did our washing. Perfect location ”
- 03 Jun 2015 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ The reception of the hostel is situated right opposite to a market where the entrance to the old town is. Our room was 3 minutes walk from the reception. There were convenient stores nearby. Our room (3-beds private) was spacious and well equipped. It got a kitchen, a washing machine and a shared balcony. The staff was friendly and helpful. Our friend needed to receive something from a friend overseas and the hostel kindly agreed to receive the package for him. ”
- 22 Aug 2014 Anonymous Hong Kong