Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It's a great hostel near the center and the green parc Suma Marjan for a mean cost. There is a little bemol: there is no kitchen, but you have a big fridge. ”
- 15 Jul 2015 Anonymous France
- “ Hot water was just available for a while and then no more. ”
- 11 Jun 2015 Kwai Yee Hong Kong
- “ The staff downgraded my room without telling me and only refunded the difference when I asked for it. ”
- 04 Jun 2015 Anonymous Singapore
- “ Outstandingly awesome hostel. I stayed in a dorm room for 1 night then a 3 person apartment for 2 nights when some friends joined me. Both rooms were spotlessly clean, had comfortable beds, aircon, good showers with instant hot water and good pressure, and fast wifi. The dorm had big lockers you could fit your backpack in, and plenty of power points. The apartment had a full kitchen, dining table and TV. The staff were amazing, so friendly and helpful and even did our washing. Perfect location ”
- 03 Jun 2015 Anonymous New Zealand