Hostel Star Light
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ it didnt have wifi and we kept asking for it and the owner gave some unacceptable excuses. the blankets and duvets were not clean at all and the owner charged us for washing them on our request which was annoying. ”
- 26 Feb 2014 ali Netherlands
- “ We had a very nice time in Rome thanks to the landlord. Super friendly and very helpful, telling us about what to see where and always available for questions. ”
- 11 Sep 2013 Anonymous Austria
- “ Excellent service and very comfortable. Close to everything!! ”
- 21 Aug 2013 Rodrigo Mexico
- “ Our stay was very nice;-) The room was clean and comfortable.The bathroom also was very clean. The owner of the flat was nice and helpfull:-) He gave us a map and explained everything. The location is excellent because everywhere is very close e.g. metro station - 5 min, Termini - 5 min, Colosseum - about 20 min. Very close to Star Light is nice restaurant La Taverna Italiana where u can eat delicious italian food and ice cream place called Fassi where ice cream are delicious. ”
- 03 Aug 2013 Anonymous Poland
- “ Staff is nice, the rooms are good and clean, but the shared bathrooms showers are not that clean. If you have your own bathroom though the bathroom is nice. overall it was a nice place, 5mins from metro and 10 mins from the collesum ”
- 15 Jun 2013 Rosalie