Hostel Star Light
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good place, is safe eventhoug the area is not the best especially at night, close to the train station, which is great, and other remarkable places, Definetely needs a fan at least since there is not A/C, the host guy is not too friendly but is kind enough for any questions you may have, there is no common areas to interact with other people. ”
- 19 Sep 2014 Anonymous Colombia
- “ The location is great and the room is what can be expected. However we could not stay because of the lack of air conditioning or ventilation. Very friendly and helpful staff. ”
- 04 Jul 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ Staff made us made us feel uncomfortable. Location was scary, quite an unpleasant part of Rome. ”
- 01 Jul 2014 Jade England
- “ unfortunatelly, I can not say I am fully satisfied. The location seems to be unsecure. We did'n have any trouble but especially at nights, you should stay inside. By the way, there is no wifi. It is a minus. ”
- 28 Jun 2014 can
- “ The price is reasonable in such a big city. It was actually quite far away from the train station. However, the staff was quite nice. ”
- 18 Jun 2014 Anonymous Hong Kong