Hostel Star Light
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It's a place for criminals and prostitutes. Everything stinks and is covered by molt and dust. Everything is old, the paint falls apart from the walls. No internet, no a/c. Someone's hair in the shower. Veeeeery noisy, all night long i've been awaken by the sounds from corridor. Disgusting old furniture. Very far from the Termini Station (at least 15 minutes walking), and one has to go through the area with rubbish, and frunk (drugged?) people. Very hot and no fresh air in the room. ”
- 25 Jul 2015 Anonymous Russia
- “ - hostel withouf wifi - hostel without kitchen - citi taxis 3 euro 1 person per night -in the evening standing around in the streets, people of other nationalities ”
- 11 Jun 2015 Veronika Czech Republic
- “ Good place, is safe eventhoug the area is not the best especially at night, close to the train station, which is great, and other remarkable places, Definetely needs a fan at least since there is not A/C, the host guy is not too friendly but is kind enough for any questions you may have, there is no common areas to interact with other people. ”
- 19 Sep 2014 Anonymous Colombia