Reviews of Hostel Strowis
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It is not so near as my expectatives, but ok their instalations. Warm, Clean and hot water. Accepted. ”
- 16 Oct 2015 Anonymous Uruguay
- “ I had a nice stay. Staff were helpful, space was charming. I appreciated the concern for conserving energy (signs, toilets that had stop function, etc.) ”
- 07 Oct 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ I LOVED THIS PLACE! Great place to stay, free wifi, a place to sit and chat, and a kitchen...it was one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at! Although it was not as close to the train station, I was really happy about the location it was at, because there were cafes and a small food market to do some shopping nearby. ”
- 23 Aug 2015 Tania USA
- “ We had a pleasant stay at Strowis. We booked the biggest dorm, I think 16 bunks. But something went 'wrong' with our reservation I guess. So the staff mailed us a couple weeks in advance to tell we would sleep in a private room for the same price of the dorm, which is like 3 times more exp normally. This is so typically for Dutch people. The common room was very cosy, great breakfast for a small price. Close to all the main sights. Would def. recommend Strowis hostel AND Utrecht. ”
- 11 Jul 2015 Anonymous Belgium
- “ Super nice Place to stay! Awesome Garden with a Pond in the Backware! Plus they serve excellent coffee! ”
- 01 Jul 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ Very very helpful front desk rep, checked in late and he was super nice! ”
- 26 Feb 2015 Ron USA