Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We had a pleasant stay at Strowis. We booked the biggest dorm, I think 16 bunks. But something went 'wrong' with our reservation I guess. So the staff mailed us a couple weeks in advance to tell we would sleep in a private room for the same price of the dorm, which is like 3 times more exp normally. This is so typically for Dutch people. The common room was very cosy, great breakfast for a small price. Close to all the main sights. Would def. recommend Strowis hostel AND Utrecht. ”
- 11 Jul 2015 Anonymous Belgium
- “ Super nice Place to stay! Awesome Garden with a Pond in the Backware! Plus they serve excellent coffee! ”
- 01 Jul 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ Very very helpful front desk rep, checked in late and he was super nice! ”
- 26 Feb 2015 Ron USA
- “ Cozy little hostel, friendly staff. Sheets were less comfortable, but overall good value for money. ”
- 12 Jan 2015 Arno Belgium
- “ Clean and the people really kind. I recomend them in 98% ”
- 24 Nov 2014 Anonymous Argentina
- “ I loved the stay. Thank you guys. ”
- 14 Sep 2014 Anonymous Poland