Hostel Sue Candelaria
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Superb hostel in the heart of Bogota. A 100% recommendation! Would live there if I could :) ”
- 22 Oct 2015 Anonymous Russia
- “ The hostel was good. Very clean, very good athmosphere.. The only problem was that breakfast was too small. Other than this, perfect place to stay in Bogota. ”
- 07 Jul 2015 Anonymous Turkey
- “ Positive: Well equipped kitchen, nice big sofas in the common room, coffee offered all day long, laundry service, always hot water in the shower, good location, very nice and helpfull staff...just to mention few! Negative: Not enough power plugs in the rooms, "the hostel cat" gets to enter in the rooms...also this hostel has two different locations, which was a little confusing first. ”
- 02 Mar 2015 Paivi Finland
- “ Very good place to stay. Hostel Sue is small enough that you actually get to know some of the people you are staying with. The staff is great, as is the location. I would recommend this place to any traveler. ”
- 19 Feb 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Amazing hostal with fun mix of people. This is a quit calm hostal but if you ask Andrea (hostalstaff), she will take you out and teach you how to dance like an colombian. If you are in bogota just for parties this might not be a hostal for you, but are you up for greate company and easy access to monserrate this is it! ”
- 09 Dec 2014 Anonymous Sweden