Hostel Sue Candelaria
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ One of the beste hostels I met in Bogota. thank u! ”
- 03 Aug 2016 Valentin Germany
- “ We enjoyed our stay, staff were really friendly and helpful and sorted out a couple of issues we had straight away. ”
- 18 Apr 2016 Bryony England
- “ I had a great stay at Hostel Sue Candelaria and would definitely recommend it. The staff were friendly, the vibe was relaxed and I was very impressed - and happy - with the thorough cleaning the place received every morning. The light morning breakfast was a lovely addition, and it was nice that people staying in the hostel were allowed to use the kitchen, as long as they cleaned up after themselves. I extended my stay by 2 extra nights & staff was very accommodating. Good lounge space, too. ”
- 05 Apr 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ I loved staying there, especially because of the staff. Location is great, and the hot shower was awesome. I wanna say thanks to everybody, Luisa, Diana, Liusa (2), Nora. Special thanks to Patricia, who is very nice and always willing to help. ”
- 02 Apr 2016 João Brazil
- “ Clean nice place. The only thing I disliked were the bathrooms were a little cramped but still easy to use and clean. ”
- 20 Mar 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ I really enjoyed my stay here. It's centrally located and has a good atmosphere. The staff is very friendly and helpful, and the place is kept very clean. ”
- 29 Dec 2015 Robert USA