Hostel Suites Mendoza
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Loved the hostel. It was really easy to get to know the other guest and we did lots of excursions together. There was a party on saturday evening which was real fun and we went partying later. Nice atmosphere. The staff was very helpfull and booked some tours for us late in night. Some informations were wrong, but that's the argentine mentality - happens also to native people. They don't take time too serious, so always check several times and ask in several places. Liked my stay at the hostel ”
- 10 May 2013 Anonymous Austria
- “ They certainly need to use the great terrace to make it more authentic. It's mostly good, in most ways, but lack the last part to be an awesome hostel. ”
- 18 Dec 2012 Anonymous Norway
- “ just a big hostel selling tours! apart from tours you don't get any help from the staff which is not really friendly and forthcoming. the rooms are okay, shower is poor and toilet half broken. don't leave anything on the floor, otherwise it will be wet either from the AC or the rain! only plus: bbq place on the roof top. ”
- 02 Dec 2012 Anonymous Austria