Hostel Suites Obelisco
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff was friendly and very helpful. They were the hostels best asset. The breakfast could be improved but it was adequate. The shuttle driver was good. I would recommend the hostel. ”
- 24 Nov 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Staff were extremely helpful, breakfast was very comprehensive and the shuttle service to the airport was just a life saver! ”
- 29 Jul 2014 Hannah England
- “ I stayed at Obelisco Hostels for 9 nights, the location is good. Most of the staff was very nice and helpful. The only problem for me was the cleanliness and for me it was a major concern, I stayed at the girls dorm for 4, and we had to share 1 toilet for 1 person at the time with 3 other dorms, this toilet was either not working or disgusting. Bedsheets are changed once every 3days, one day a new girl was sleeping on my bed with my old sheets, I told the guy at the reception and he didnt care. ”
- 09 Jun 2014 Anonymous Bolivia
- “ The hostel is located in a great location - right downtown and close to many attractions. The wifi is only available in the lobby area - but is free and fast. The bathrooms are cleaned daily - and their cleanliness is really determined by the people who happen to be staying there at the time. The free shuttle is only free from the airport to the hostel - then it's approximately $90 pesos back to the airport per person (cost varies based upon how many people going). ”
- 16 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Hostel staff were very kind and helpful. ”
- 22 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA