Hostel Suites Obelisco
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hostel staff were very kind and helpful. ”
- 22 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ good location, rather calm if you are on one of the upper floors away from the bar, friendly staff, mediocre breakfast, one bathroom for three rooms ”
- 20 Oct 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ Awesome! Staff was tremendously helpful! The location was so central and convenient! The heart of the city is right on your doorstep. I would definitely stay here again when I return to Buenos Aires and I surely recommend it to those wishing to stay in this world class city on a budget. ”
- 26 Aug 2013 Eric USA
- “ Excellent location, nice public area Noisy and just one bathroom for too many people ”
- 04 Jul 2013 Fabienne Switzerland
- “ great location, very helpful staff, lots of organized tours/trips/events!!! ”
- 24 May 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ Very helpful staff, with all the facilities anyone could require: free wifi, computers, lots of clean bathrooms, towels and cleaning service included in the price, very nice breakfast. Just great! And the location is just perfect; two blocks from mainstreet 9 de Julio, in the heart of Corrientes avenue. I would definetively come back! ”
- 25 Mar 2013 Lucia Uruguay