Hostel Suites Palermo
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Generally, it is a good hostel, in the good area and run very smoothly. It has great common areas and solid breakfast. ”
- 15 Mar 2016 Anonymous Serbia
- “ Our private bathroom had a broken shower(there was a huge hole in the corner of shower. Most of the water was falling by there). We asked them to fix, it supposed to be in next morning, but nothing was done. One day without tidy room. One of the guy in reception was friendly, all the others don't. Unfortunately the experience was really bad. ”
- 10 Jan 2016 Anonymous Brazil
- “ We had an amazing time in Buenos Aires and were quite happy to call Hostel Suites Palermo our home during our stay in the area! The staff went way above and beyond to not only make our stay comfortable but they also provided us with ideas of the attractions and activities in the area. On more than one occasion we went to events that the staff organized. I recommend this place to anyone. Special thanks to Emi Messina and Lucio Aguirre, thanks to them, it was another "Best time Ever!!!" ”
- 05 Nov 2015 Darvin Canada