Hostel Suites Palermo
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Excellent service and friendly multilingual staff. Decent rooms and dorms, but some of the bathroom facilities needs fixing from wear and tear. Nice communal areas. Good location, secure. ”
- 15 Nov 2013 Anonymous Norway
- “ I didn't really like the location. The common area is not really inviting. Staff was nice enough but I didn't feel welcome. The deluxe room is not deluxe at all. The shower in the ensuite bathroom cannot be used unless you want to flood the bathroom. The bathroom was very moldy too. The common bathrooms were not much better. The wifi works well. Breakfast is average. ”
- 08 Apr 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ The location is good, stuff to do and places to go in all directions. The staff was really nice and helpfull. Lots of young backpackers, friendly atmosphere, nice building. Breakfast is alright, nothing special but ok. Beds were pretty good for a hostel, they work for tall people! Even though they clean everything once a day, it's not really clean. There are just to many people maybe. But well, it's a hostel and your travelling. Worst thing was the cold shower - at any time. Still recommend it! ”
- 08 Mar 2013 Anonymous Germany