Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The breakfast is overpriced and not good at all. Save your money and buy something in a grocery store! ”
- 15 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ It‘s good and clean.But there is no door of every room.So you should take care of your own things. The staff is very good and helpful.It is just 5minutes to walk to the metro. ”
- 13 Jul 2013 Anonymous China
- “ I arrived on Sunday evening and while there were a number of people staying there, there was zero atmosphere. The rooms are not well lit and I didn´t see any windows. The staff speaks very little English which made the experience difficult. Lastly, in the morning I saw two large beetles crawl across the floor and under my bed. ”
- 02 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Good value for money but you have to take care your things ”
- 30 Apr 2013 Anonymous Spain
- “ Everything is perfect except that there are no kitchen for cooking. ”
- 23 Mar 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong