Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Me and the three friends I stayed were all covered in bites after a night's sleep at the hostel, which suggests there were bed bugs. The room was pretty shabby - bleach stains on the floor, etc - and the bathroom door not only didn't lock but didn't even shut. Not nice. The system of apparently having to hand in your key every time we left the hostel was really weird, and we ended up just taking it out with us and skipping the reception desk. ”
- 24 May 2014 Sarah England
- “ This place was terrible. Although lockers were promised, none were available. As a result, we took our bags with us when we went out and subsequently got robbed. The staff was incredibly insensitive about this and rudely refused to help us - kicking us out of common space and forcing us to make international calls (over terrible Wifi) to the embassy, etc. Literally felt unsafe and incredibly uncomfortable knowing that the staff were about. Don't stay at this hostel. ”
- 10 May 2014 Anna USA
- “ The breakfast is overpriced and not good at all. Save your money and buy something in a grocery store! ”
- 15 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ It‘s good and clean.But there is no door of every room.So you should take care of your own things. The staff is very good and helpful.It is just 5minutes to walk to the metro. ”
- 13 Jul 2013 Anonymous China