Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff was freaky and only wanted to make money. Safety is not assured and staff prefer to let you out if you are attacked rather than open the door ... ”
- 19 May 2016 Corentin
- “ There are not enough lockers, check in early. ”
- 28 Dec 2015 Erkan Turkey
- “ The hostel is located on a filthy street and the atmosphere was rather gloomy. As far as the staff is concerned, they are not very helpful and it was difficult to communicate with them. What's more, they tricked me and I had to pay more because they don't care that someone made a down payment.I had to pay this amount twice. Fortunately, I spent only one night in this hostel. ”
- 28 Sep 2015 Malgorzata Poland
- “ In comparison to other hostels that we stayed in along our journey, it was not one of the more memorable. Though I did enjoy Marseille, our hostel lacked the spark of life and excitement that normally surrounds a place where backpackers from around the world meet momentarily. The hostel was understaffed and the poor gentleman at the reception was usually too exhausted to give anything more than a smile. We were delayed entry to our room also, with little else to do while we waited. 2/5 ”
- 30 May 2015 James Ireland