Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We had an amazing week at this hostel. Manfred is a fantastic host, helped whenever he could and provided great hints on hikes and restaurants. Very friendly and family-like atmosphere among all backpackers and you get priceless hints from others that really contributed to our great hikes on Teneriffe. Location in a quiet neighborhood made us feel we actually lived on Teneriffe instead of being in a tourist place (no party people around). Highly recommend it for hiking backpackers. ”
- 28 Mar 2016 Steffen Germany
- “ - Location isn't ideal unless you have a car - The rooms are ok but not amazing - The people were very friendly Recommend for a short stay ”
- 07 Feb 2016 Guillaume Canada
- “ Good walking or hiking. Shoes needed. Place is full of steep hills! ”
- 16 Nov 2015 Oili Finland