Hostel Tequila Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I could easily praise Hostel Tequila Backpackers for its location, facilities, security and cleanliness, but I'd rather not. For me, the staff is what truly distinguishes Hostel Tequila Backpackers. They were generous and welcoming, and they made the beginning of my time in Guadalajara fantastic. The staff do an excellent job at fostering a sense of community among guests. For this reason, my stay at Hostel Tequila Backpackers was among the most positive travel experiences I've ever had. ”
- 04 Nov 2014 Emma USA
- “ Great hostel in a really nice old French building near the Chapultapec bars and restaurants. Very friendly staff and made lots of friends with guests. Highly recommend it. ”
- 06 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ I thought the hostel was very clean and welcoming. I enjoyed talking with other guests.the room was very comfortable and clean. The staff was very helpful. ”
- 30 Mar 2014 Michael USA
- “ excellent service, facilities, ambiance in a beautiful beautiful building staffed by top notch employees. truly worth every peso with a excellent location and staff willing to help in calling any taxis or hired cars, seeing any part of guadalajara is increibly effortless --ask about the rock climbing tours: an outside guide company will take groups outside the city for another great experience a bit different than what one might find (guides speak english and spanish) ”
- 17 Mar 2014 garrett USA