Hostel Tequila Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff were amazing! Especially this one lady who worked at night time. She let us go up to our rooms before sorting out payments when we first arrived as she knew we were tired. She also recommended great places to eat and helped us book our hostel for the next destination. The hostel had a nice vibe to it and we stayed in a private 3 bed room which was very spacious with a bathroom and shower right next door. ”
- 01 Jan 2015 Bronwen New Zealand
- “ Great hostel, great staff friendly and really useful, Tequila backpackpers, the best in Guada! ”
- 20 Dec 2014 Camille France
- “ I could easily praise Hostel Tequila Backpackers for its location, facilities, security and cleanliness, but I'd rather not. For me, the staff is what truly distinguishes Hostel Tequila Backpackers. They were generous and welcoming, and they made the beginning of my time in Guadalajara fantastic. The staff do an excellent job at fostering a sense of community among guests. For this reason, my stay at Hostel Tequila Backpackers was among the most positive travel experiences I've ever had. ”
- 04 Nov 2014 Emma USA
- “ Great hostel in a really nice old French building near the Chapultapec bars and restaurants. Very friendly staff and made lots of friends with guests. Highly recommend it. ”
- 06 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA