Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Loved that they have air con in rooms. Good location but you still need to get a bus or metro to the top attractions. The room door was secure however the main entrance and the door that leads to rooms is always unlocked. ”
- 14 Aug 2016 Florence England
- “ Good location and near perfect directions from the main train station, our host was a very lovely man and checked us in with no problem and even offered a small breakfast before we left on the 3rd day. The hostel is not like a proper hostel, it is connected to the hotel next door so doesn't have a kitchenette or hostel atmosphere and the rooms (at least ours) was a hotel room. Free wifi is available in the common area downstairs however is charged for in your room. ”
- 13 Jun 2016 Anonymous England
- “ Pros: The hotel has an excellent location, it is close to Termini Station. The room was very clean. The best price-quality ratio. Cons: Mini fridge was not working. Info: The reception is the same as Stargate Hostels . ”
- 04 Jun 2016 Ionut Marian Romania
- “ Nice place in the centre of Rome. Regards from Poland! ”
- 31 May 2016 Anonymous Poland
- “ Air conditioning didn't work, fridge was broken, didn't get wifi unless I was in the hall, and the shower overflowed ”
- 22 May 2016 Anonymous USA