Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Pros: The hotel has an excellent location, it is close to Termini Station. The room was very clean. The best price-quality ratio. Cons: Mini fridge was not working. Info: The reception is the same as Stargate Hostels . ”
- 04 Jun 2016 Ionut Marian Romania
- “ Nice place in the centre of Rome. Regards from Poland! ”
- 31 May 2016 Anonymous Poland
- “ Air conditioning didn't work, fridge was broken, didn't get wifi unless I was in the hall, and the shower overflowed ”
- 22 May 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ I am an 18-year-old from NYC and I loved staying at Hostel Termini. I had a great room with towels, a perfectly good bathroom, comfy beds, and an amazing view! Everything was quiet, orderly, and secure - it felt just like staying at an average hotel. I don't mind walking, so the location wasn't an issue for me, but unless you plan to take the metro it may be difficult to get to places across Rome such as the Vatican. ”
- 10 Jul 2015 Irene USA