Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very cozy small hostel. The staff is very friendly and kind. I'd definitely recommend it. ”
- 28 Dec 2016 Anonymous Macedonia
- “ Super good and friendly hostel. We had some issues with parking but staff did everything to resolve this. Thanks guys! Love your hostel. ”
- 07 Sep 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ Lovely staff! Thanks all :) ”
- 06 Aug 2016 Anonymous Venezuela
- “ This was the nicest hostel I've ever stayed in. The location was sketchy but a great walk through tivoli park! ”
- 11 Jul 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ This hostel was great. The staff were super friendly and helpful (especially Peter), the dorms were clean, there were lockers to put your stuff in, free breakfast was included. Probably had the cleanest toilet I'd ever seen in a hostel. The hostel is situated just across from Tivoli park, and about a 10 - 15 minute walk through the park to the old town. Thanks for a great stay! ”
- 31 May 2016 Ewa Australia
- “ The hostel and its staff were great! It is pretty small and feels comfortable and homey, as a result. Very clean, with a good breakfast provided, and a decent kitchen. Enough bathroom space and clean, well-designed dorms. Only downside is its location, which is about a 15-20 minute walk to the edge of the city center; most of the walk is along a highway, so it just felt a bit removed. However, it is also about a 15-20 min walk to the main train/bus station, which was convenient. ”
- 14 May 2016 Anonymous USA