Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good value for money. The airport shuttle works very good, but the sign of the person who is waiting in the airport is not very clear, they should improve that. ”
- 17 Jul 2013 Anonymous Spain
- “ I would Definitely Recommend this to ANYONE! This Hostel Toruma is a excellent spot to stay in. Very private but not very convience locations for market or downtown. But a nice "Get-Away" Atmosphere away from downtown San Jose, Costa Rica. I would love to return. But would need improvement on cleaniness, need to supply more personal care such as more blankets/sheets, Should supply shampoo and conditioners, more water for guests, leche for coffee and should serve breakfast meals or muffins. ”
- 14 Feb 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Being the first time in Costa Rica, the staff was very helpfull and I couldn't have ask for more. The shuttle service was the best I ever seen and even better than in the states. I enjoyed meeting the friendly people in the country. I have a passion to re-visit central America and maybe even live there when I retire.. San Jose was a very busy city like most cities and I would like to find some less busy towns with reasonable rates. Regardless, I found Hostel Taruma to be very welcoming. ”
- 07 Feb 2013 Richard USA