Hostel Uppelink Ghent
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Best hostel in Belgium? Best hostel in freaking Europe!! I had the greatest time over NYE. The rooms are amazing and the views breathtaking. The common area is super comfy and clean and the staff is as friendly as it gets. Also, hot water in the showers!! Always!!! and the wifi is perfect. The location is also unbelievable. Right downtown Ghent. I feel very lucky I got to stay there. ”
- 30 Dec 2016 DIANA Spain
- “ absolutely perfect location in the hearth of the city ”
- 22 Jun 2016 Anonymous Hungary
- “ They don't have the greatest breakfast but everything else is just amazing. ”
- 08 Jun 2016 Cornel Moldova
- “ I enjoyed my stay here. The hallways had a weird smell but you get use to it. It was a really great location and I loved hanging out by the bridge. The staff were really helpful too! ”
- 06 Jun 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ I really enjoyed my stay in this place. I strongly recommend it for those who want to spend a couple of days in Gent. ”
- 23 May 2016 Mario Nicaragua
- “ This was an excellent hostel. Kathrein was very helpful in explaining the hostel rules and accommodations. She provided me with much useful information as well on Ghent that really improved my visit. The rooms were fine, just a bit loud but that is hostel living. I really liked their common area for hanging out, plus they had a great beer selection. ”
- 22 Apr 2016 Donald USA