Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff at the Urbano were able to find me a room, due to a last minute flight change. They were helpful and able to move me into a bigger room for my second night. Their location is perfect for getting around in San Jose… lots of buses and taxis around due to the University being so close. Also located close to groceries, restaurants and a bank. ”
- 17 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ By far the best hostel I've been in Costa Rica and maybe even in the world. I would definitely recommend this hostel. ”
- 13 Feb 2014 tomas
- “ This was a great place. I spent there a week, the staff was super nice, friendly and helpful. The place felt safe, it was clean, and it is nicely maintained. The location is good: lots of access to buses and cabs, close to the main UCR campus, and close to "calle de las amarguras", one of the best places in town to go in search of a bar or a club (far enough to be quiet though). Overall, a really great hostel. ”
- 22 Jun 2013 Juan Sebastian Ecuador