Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I would reccommend staying here if you are going to be in the San Jose area. Since it is next to the university, there are a lot of places to eat and bars to visit. The place is bustling with people while the university is in session. The hostel is very clean with multiple options for rooms. I was not disappointed! ”
- 26 Dec 2015 Nerisa USA
- “ Hostel was great, however once it came time to sleep it was difficult due to celebrations outside (loud honking, alarms going off), nothing you can do amount that though :). Staff were very accommodating and fellow backpackers were helpful when needing assistance with the language barrier. ”
- 23 Dec 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ me and my sister stayed for 1 day only but we were impressed with how clean the place is, the staff is very nice and spacially Claudia who hosted us. They booked a taxi to pick us at the airport and he was there on perfect time! Everything was great and we recommend this hostel! ”
- 26 Aug 2015 Anonymous Brazil
- “ We had to go in San José halfway through our trip because of passeports issues, but Juan made our stay so amasing we would have been glad to stay one more night. ”
- 19 May 2015 Audrey Canada