Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Doesn't have wifi on the top floor where the private rooms are even though it says they do the website. (Excuse was that people kept stealing the router... Invest in a lock please). Had a dorm room for the first night and there was no light in the room. There are also no electrical outlets in the rooms so you can't even charge your phone. The woman who checked me in was super nice though. ”
- 30 Jul 2016 Troy Andrew USA
- “ Awesome location, really cool coffee shop. Apart from that sleeping there was not comfortable and plastic window in the room was something I saw for the first time in my life, when it was raining we had a wet floor in our room. ”
- 17 May 2016 Anonymous Poland
- “ The hostel is quite ok, if you book in advance and you find a cheap solution it's ok. We booked a single room for two, we had a 1and1/2p bad, then a sink and a tv, nothing where you can put your staff.. ”
- 03 Apr 2016 Alessio Italy
- “ It didn't look anything like in the pictures on their website or the ones I found on Google. ”
- 24 Jan 2016 Sophia Germany
- “ Simple travellers place. Easy beds. Not too good, not too bad. Simple rooms. Good enough for my standard, since travelling alone and i am used to cheap spots on various location. Staff could be more visuable. Longer opening hours could be an idea. I like the women in the bar. Operating great human support to travellers. ”
- 01 Dec 2015 Anonymous Norway
- “ Good location, but trash facilities. Making money from tourists ”
- 29 Nov 2015 Vadym Ukraine