Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good location, about 5 minute walk from Roma Termini, for check in you have to go to a restaurant, about 1 block away from actual hostel, which is not a problem, breakfast is served in same restaurant, is ok, bread, cofee and yogurth. You get a 10% discount if you eat there, the room does not have TV. It is ok for the money. ”
- 15 Nov 2013 Jorge Mexico
- “ Very poor hostel. Staff unfriendly. Breakfast was a stale croissant. Dim room and not very clean. Shower was held together with a string. It's very convenient from Termini station but there are much better options in the same area ”
- 01 Nov 2013 Sandra Ireland
- “ Perfect for a short trip ”
- 29 Jul 2013 Lena
- “ Everything was OK! Exellent staff! ”
- 03 Apr 2013 Anonymous