Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We checked in and received a lot of help from on the staff, the apartment is near termini station and is old.. The bathrooms were OK. I have stayed in many hostels throughout Europe and this is the first time I've ever had to experience bed bugs. We called the front desk immediately and were refunded our money. This was Friday Oct 10th, 2014. I HOPE they shut down and hired an exterminator immediately after. But I don't know. Best to ask if you are thinking of staying, and check before sleeping ”
- 10 Oct 2014 Richard USA
- “ Hostel Vacanza wasn't the best but was a decent place to stay. We had a private room with bathroom, which was adequate but not amazing. Linens and towels were provided and the room was cleaned every day. No problems The only downside is that it's basically a restaurant renting out local rooms...so there's no "lobby" and you have to go to the restaurant for WiFi. But the staff is really nice, accommodating, and a small pastry breakfast was provided every day. Overall a decent place to stay. ”
- 06 Mar 2014 Kyle USA
- “ Good location, about 5 minute walk from Roma Termini, for check in you have to go to a restaurant, about 1 block away from actual hostel, which is not a problem, breakfast is served in same restaurant, is ok, bread, cofee and yogurth. You get a 10% discount if you eat there, the room does not have TV. It is ok for the money. ”
- 15 Nov 2013 Jorge Mexico
- “ Very poor hostel. Staff unfriendly. Breakfast was a stale croissant. Dim room and not very clean. Shower was held together with a string. It's very convenient from Termini station but there are much better options in the same area ”
- 01 Nov 2013 Sandra Ireland