Hostel Van Gogh
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice hostel, well located, away from noisy roads. The staff is helpful but the organisation has clearly to be improved (my 2 bookings were wrong in their system when I arrived...) ”
- 15 Feb 2016 Anonymous France
- “ The staff at the hostel are all lovely. The whole place has a very relaxed feel, there is not a great deal of private space which makes it a great place to meet other travellers and socialise. It is always very clean and feels very safe. The area is close to lots of local shops and restaurants/cafes, as with everywhere in San Jose I wouldn't walk around at night time unless I was in a big group. I would definitely recommend it as a place to stay and would happily come back here again :-) ”
- 30 Dec 2015 Alice England
- “ The hostel owner, David, is really helpful and kind. Great location near by downtown only walking for about 10 minutes to the Mercado Central. ”
- 24 Feb 2015 Jung Seon