Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Although we booked Veronique, they hosted us in Hostal Alekin, two floors up. One of the beds was too soft and my girlfriend did not sleep well. We had no running water during one night, but things can happen everywhere, no big deal. Once you receive the keys, there is nobody at reception to ask for travel advise. Luckily, the hostel in in the heart of the city, less than a minute to Palazzo Vecchio, so that cancels out the hostel's sortcommings. ”
- 22 Mar 2016 Eric Spain
- “ Had a phenomenal time in this hostel. Owner was very gracious and met with us before our predetermined check-in time. Room had a deadbolt lock. Hostel is located in a great part of the city. ”
- 14 Mar 2016 aaron USA
- “ they cleaned the bathrooms everyday but sometimes not enough times, so sometimes they were dirty. Also, once we moved the bed and it was FILTHY underneath. ”
- 22 Jan 2016 Anonymous Argentina
- “ O proprietário e sua esposa (brasileira) falam português e tentam sempre ajudar, na medida do possível. A localização é fantástica, bem no centro de Florença. Quando chegamos não encontramos toalhas e tivemos que improvisar o primeiro banho. ”
- 10 Jan 2016 Guilherme Brazil