Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It's in the perfect location, right in the city center. It is very loud at night so if that bothers you maybe try another place. The owner/operator is a weird dude named Yubee who is nice enough but always looks like he just woke up. The place is very minimal in terms of facilities but clean and acceptable. Ideal for bargain hunters who want to be in the middle of the city. ”
- 07 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Location couldn't have been beat. Right in central Florence. Host that met us was strange. Kept us waiting at the bottom of the stairs for 15 minutes. Weird. Not the friendliest. Room was large and bed was big - although uncomfortable. Room could have been a little cleaner (there was a salami, yes a salami, stuck to the ceiling). The bathroom was small and DISGUSTING. I mean really dirty. The trash was overflowing. The bidet and skink had hair all over it. Just really gross. ”
- 30 Jan 2014 Taylor USA
- “ It was good, the bedroom was comfortable and clean. The only problem was that there were 2 toilets but only one worked. So sometimes we had to wait to use it. ”
- 10 Jan 2014 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ location is very good, but no kitchen and the staff (the son of the owner, I guess) was not nice ”
- 08 Jan 2014 Anonymous Indonesia
- “ Smelt bad and one toilet didn't flush ”
- 07 Jan 2014 Katrina New Zealand