Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ they cleaned the bathrooms everyday but sometimes not enough times, so sometimes they were dirty. Also, once we moved the bed and it was FILTHY underneath. ”
- 22 Jan 2016 Anonymous Argentina
- “ O proprietário e sua esposa (brasileira) falam português e tentam sempre ajudar, na medida do possível. A localização é fantástica, bem no centro de Florença. Quando chegamos não encontramos toalhas e tivemos que improvisar o primeiro banho. ”
- 10 Jan 2016 Guilherme Brazil
- “ Ok value for money, nothing more. Best suited for young or sporty people travelling on a tight budget. ”
- 10 Sep 2015 Mirjam Norway
- “ We spent six dags in the hostel, and every day the shared bathroom and hallway was cleaned. The bed and the room was big and also clean. The decorations and cosines are certainly not the "Savoy"(!) but you do get what you pay for. A bed and a place to stay. Food stands nearby. We brought our own towels,.The landlady was very helpful - for no extra cost they looked after our luggage, and she helped us get a taxi. You stay close to all the sights in the city and can come and go as you like. ”
- 26 Aug 2015 Marietta Denmark
- “ Location is awsome, but there is only one bathroom. But it was a nice hostel. :) ”
- 22 Aug 2015 Filip Poland
- “ PERFECT location. Not really a hostel, more like one man renting out rooms in an apartment building. There is no check in desk or office; you have to meet him at a specific time because if you don't, he does not live in the building and you have to call to tell him you've arrived (which is challenging if you do not have an international phone!). There was wifi only our last night (he got it fixed). The location is absolutely incredible though. Bathroom also cleaned each day. Recommend. ”
- 23 Feb 2015 Melissa USA