Hostel Villa Carolina
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The best hostel I have ever been. Beautiful building and garden. I intended to stay 2 nights - I spend 5:-). Fantastic trip to see manates in Estero Hondo. Thanks to everybody. ”
- 22 Jan 2015 Tomasz Poland
- “ Francia and her family run this place really well; and they are really really friendly. I will surely try to meet them when I go back to Puerto Plata. Their breakfast was just too good. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay there so much I stayed there for 3 weeks. ”
- 05 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Loved it! Accomadations were simple but perfect with hot and cold running water, fan, and nice queen-sized bed. Electrictiy and water never went out on us. Family who ran the hostel were very sweet and helpful. Would definitely stay here again if I returned to Puerto Plata. ”
- 22 Apr 2013 Diane USA