Hostel Villa Carolina
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Thank you for so nice service and nice experience in Puerto Plata :-) ”
- 29 Oct 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Very cozy hostel with a lot of value for Money. The owners are very friendly and helpful and the included breakfast is great with fresh fruits from the garden. The garden is beautiful and the hostel is Definitely worth a visit. The hostel is in walking distance to the center of City. ”
- 18 Jul 2015 Maibrit Serup Denmark
- “ The best hotel I stayed in in DR. Francia, the owner, is a great woman who will give you guidelines about local amusement places, will cook a breakfast for you, and just be nice and helpful all the time. The place itself is very cute and quite. Free wi-fi. Just great! ”
- 25 Feb 2015 Stanislav Russia
- “ The best hostel I have ever been. Beautiful building and garden. I intended to stay 2 nights - I spend 5:-). Fantastic trip to see manates in Estero Hondo. Thanks to everybody. ”
- 22 Jan 2015 Tomasz Poland