Hostel Villa Carolina
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The best hotel I stayed in in DR. Francia, the owner, is a great woman who will give you guidelines about local amusement places, will cook a breakfast for you, and just be nice and helpful all the time. The place itself is very cute and quite. Free wi-fi. Just great! ”
- 25 Feb 2015 Stanislav Russia
- “ The best hostel I have ever been. Beautiful building and garden. I intended to stay 2 nights - I spend 5:-). Fantastic trip to see manates in Estero Hondo. Thanks to everybody. ”
- 22 Jan 2015 Tomasz Poland
- “ Francia and her family run this place really well; and they are really really friendly. I will surely try to meet them when I go back to Puerto Plata. Their breakfast was just too good. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay there so much I stayed there for 3 weeks. ”
- 05 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA