Hostel Villa Carolina
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Francia and her family run this place really well; and they are really really friendly. I will surely try to meet them when I go back to Puerto Plata. Their breakfast was just too good. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay there so much I stayed there for 3 weeks. ”
- 05 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Loved it! Accomadations were simple but perfect with hot and cold running water, fan, and nice queen-sized bed. Electrictiy and water never went out on us. Family who ran the hostel were very sweet and helpful. Would definitely stay here again if I returned to Puerto Plata. ”
- 22 Apr 2013 Diane USA
- “ I really enjoyed my stay at Villa Carolina. It was very nice, clean and homely. It is walking distance to everything including the beautiful quiet beach. It is almost like your own private beach. The people at Villa Carolina are very accommodating and very nice and pleasant. I recommend this hostel to any and every one. It is the best hostel I have stayed. ”
- 15 Mar 2013 Anonymous USA