Hostel Villa Vento Surf
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Super laid back atmosphere with a beautiful courtyard (with pool!). Leo even showed us around and came with us to.party for carnival! ”
- 16 Feb 2015 Simon Germany
- “ Very chilled and relaxed place. Good atmosphere. ”
- 23 Aug 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ The hostel is one of the best I have ever been to. Staff are very friendly and helpful. There are a lot of interesting people and its very easy to connect with them. The majority are attractive surfers from all countries and 18 - 39 years old. The owner himself is a surfer from Venezuela and hangs out with the guests sometimes. People like to go out to party but were very respectful of other people who wanted to go to bed earlier. I would always go back to this hostel when I came back to Panama. ”
- 17 Jul 2014 Anselm Germany
- “ My stay over 3 days was overall a good experience. Only suggestion is that people were sitting and smoking right at the door separating the social area from the pool area and I had to leave the areas as the smoke came into the hostel. Perhaps smoking could be limited to the area along the back wall of the property. Aside from the incessant surf videos on tv, which is a bit odd especially considering we are in the heart of a non-coastal city, the stay was really good. ”
- 09 Jun 2014 James
- “ This hostel is beautiful and incredibly accommodating. The staff is hilarious and kind. Overall it is a very special place! ”
- 10 May 2014 Lilly
- “ This hostel had VERY helpful and friendly staff who really seemed interested to speak with the guests. The pool was a GREAT bonus, since it gets very warm in the afternoon with no air conditioning. And if the pool doesn't cool you off enough, there is a big air conditioned mall only 5 minutes away, so the location is good! Also, the bathrooms were always kept clean, as well as the common areas, which always is a good sign at a hostel. There were lockers available, but they were a bit small. ”
- 05 Apr 2014 Autumn USA