Hostel Villa Vento Surf
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ i staying 1week in Hostel Villa Vento Surf in Panama city and i like my staying over there before! the staff they are very friendly the sleepingroom the make clean everyday they have good airco in the sleepingroom and the swimmingpool its also nice they clean almost everyday the location is good also near nice boulevard with sea side and schoppingmall and and musicbars for plessure the hostel its not far from centre you can just walk also good its transport back to airport for friendly price ”
- 29 Feb 2016 Glenn Netherlands
- “ Spent 4 nights there and had nothing to complain about. If you are looking for a cool, relaxed hostel in Panama city, you make no mistake by picking this one. Just don't do the city tour they offer, not worth the money (25+15 for the canal entry), better do it on your own. ”
- 17 Nov 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ Nice pool even though I missed my chance to use it due to rain. Bathrooms were plentiful and quite nice with all tile and plenty of legroom. I would stay here again if I return to Panama City so I can truly experience it. ”
- 07 Sep 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ I'm in love with that hostel! If I'll have to retirn to Panama I won't have a doubt about where to stay. People so kind, the music when you wake up or at night, the pool surrounded by skyscrapers and of course the staff! I totally recomend than awsomen place! ”
- 30 Aug 2015 Anonymous Spain
- “ Awesome place, great people. We booked for 2 nights originally and ended up staying for 4. ”
- 03 Jul 2015 Tom