Hostel Villa Vento Surf
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great staff! They are super helpful & available 24/7. Located in the heart of the Marbella neighborhood. Walkable to restaurants, grocery stores, mall, and the main pedestrian street along the water. Casco viejo is a short uber away. The 8 person dorm rooms are not locked. There are big lockers in the storage room for each of the beds. Bathrooms are large and cleaned every day. The pool & lobby give a great laid back atmosphere. Easy to meet people and socialize. Make your own pancake breakfast. ”
- 08 Feb 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice hostel. clean and well put together. I arrived at the hostel without having an online reservation. I ended up being charged $2 more than another friend that did have an online reservation. The pretext was different room rates - but we ended up staying in the same room. Didn't have the energy to argue. Poor customer service. ”
- 04 Aug 2016 Anonymous Serbia
- “ i staying 1week in Hostel Villa Vento Surf in Panama city and i like my staying over there before! the staff they are very friendly the sleepingroom the make clean everyday they have good airco in the sleepingroom and the swimmingpool its also nice they clean almost everyday the location is good also near nice boulevard with sea side and schoppingmall and and musicbars for plessure the hostel its not far from centre you can just walk also good its transport back to airport for friendly price ”
- 29 Feb 2016 Glenn Netherlands