Hostel Villa Vento Surf
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice hostel. clean and well put together. I arrived at the hostel without having an online reservation. I ended up being charged $2 more than another friend that did have an online reservation. The pretext was different room rates - but we ended up staying in the same room. Didn't have the energy to argue. Poor customer service. ”
- 04 Aug 2016 Anonymous Serbia
- “ i staying 1week in Hostel Villa Vento Surf in Panama city and i like my staying over there before! the staff they are very friendly the sleepingroom the make clean everyday they have good airco in the sleepingroom and the swimmingpool its also nice they clean almost everyday the location is good also near nice boulevard with sea side and schoppingmall and and musicbars for plessure the hostel its not far from centre you can just walk also good its transport back to airport for friendly price ”
- 29 Feb 2016 Glenn Netherlands
- “ Very well located, with a real backpacker mood. The swimming pool is awesome to relax after a day walking. cool staff and nice dog ”
- 04 Feb 2016 Anonymous France