Hostel Villa Vento Surf
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The best thing was the great staff, they were very nice and helpful. The breakfast was a bit dull with only pancakes, sirup and coffe. I would have loved some jam, cream and milk to come with it. Small rooms but clean and nice. Absolutely value for money! ”
- 22 Apr 2015 Petra
- “ Without going into specifics, the staff at Villa Vento are genuine and helpful. Facilities are nice and feel cozy accompanied with a positive open minded atmosphere made for a great stay. Thank y'all again, I am stoked to get back thru Panama City and this hostel has a lot to do with it. ”
- 10 Apr 2015 Keith USA
- “ We wanted to go to San Blas, and the owner a Venezuelan told us at 7 pm that we were not able to book for the next day when they only need to call the driver, I mean he even prohibited the front desk girl to do it, just in order to we stay one more night, So at the next day in order to dont stay there any more we walked in the same block and found El Machico, is a looot better, much cleaner and organized and they even book for us the trip to san blas with no issues ”
- 28 Mar 2015 Vanessa Colombia
- “ Super laid back atmosphere with a beautiful courtyard (with pool!). Leo even showed us around and came with us to.party for carnival! ”
- 16 Feb 2015 Simon Germany
- “ Very chilled and relaxed place. Good atmosphere. ”
- 23 Aug 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ The hostel is one of the best I have ever been to. Staff are very friendly and helpful. There are a lot of interesting people and its very easy to connect with them. The majority are attractive surfers from all countries and 18 - 39 years old. The owner himself is a surfer from Venezuela and hangs out with the guests sometimes. People like to go out to party but were very respectful of other people who wanted to go to bed earlier. I would always go back to this hostel when I came back to Panama. ”
- 17 Jul 2014 Anselm Germany