Hostel Villa Vento Surf
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This Hostel is a really awesome place to stay. All the travelers that come through this place are insanely nice. It is the only hostel in the city that is actually close to everything in the city. If you wanna go out, it's a 10 min. walk to the nightlife. Comfy couches, pool is great, has A/C, coffee and pancakes in the morning. It is so safe...I am a 22 year old girl and I could walk around to get food etc... at like 9 p.m. Staff are really helpful with anything you want to do. ”
- 18 Dec 2013 Minisha USA
“ The staff is just terrible, they look like they don't want you there, they put rules like you can't bring your own alcohol and put ridicously high price alcohol.
Thats too bad because the spot is great facing the beach (cant swim there though)
I wouldnt go back ”
hi i think you are confused about the hostel you are reviewing, first we are in panama city not the beach (i wish we where on the beach), second we let the guests bring there own alcohol, third we only sell beer for 1$
- 16 Dec 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ The hostel is in a safe location, but definitely do not expect to go right outside your door and be indluged with Panamanian culinary delicacies. The hostel is located right next to all expensive and EXTREMELY Americanized bars. If you are looking to pay for a lady for an evening's worth of entertainment, there is a bar notorious for this filled with $400 per hour Columbians. You will be miserable if you do not reserve a room with AC. I not even once was able to have a hot shower, always cold. ”
- 08 Nov 2013 Austin USA
- “ Very nice place in a safe district of Panama city. Hostel is not big, but quite cozy and really clean. Rooms are comfortable and there you'll meet people from all over the world. And the staff is friendly and helpfull - will answer all your questions and give great advices! ”
- 01 Nov 2013 Anonymous Lithuania
- “ Fantastic hostel with great staff, Daniel and Leo are amazing hosts always greeting with smile on their face! They will help you with anything you need and are very accomodating. Atmosphere and Location is great. Right in the center of the downtown core and about 20 min walk to the sea. I highly recommend this hostel to anyone travelling through. ”
- 01 Nov 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ great hostel. Excellent location, close to everything, but somehow it was still quiet sitting outside on the patio t night. you didnt hear the noise of the city. Great atmosphere great staff. nothing bad to say about this place at all. ”
- 15 Oct 2013 Anonymous Canada