Hostel Villa Vento Surf
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Fantastic hostel with great staff, Daniel and Leo are amazing hosts always greeting with smile on their face! They will help you with anything you need and are very accomodating. Atmosphere and Location is great. Right in the center of the downtown core and about 20 min walk to the sea. I highly recommend this hostel to anyone travelling through. ”
- 01 Nov 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ great hostel. Excellent location, close to everything, but somehow it was still quiet sitting outside on the patio t night. you didnt hear the noise of the city. Great atmosphere great staff. nothing bad to say about this place at all. ”
- 15 Oct 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ What can I say? I had a great time at Villa Vento. Lao is the bomb! An awesome guy with a great attitude, certainly made my stay very enjoyable. The hostel is a perfect size with all the amenities. If you're in Panama it's a great place to stay! ”
- 13 Aug 2013 Troy Canada
- “ Super friendly and helpful staff, good location and facilities, the breakfast included is pancakes that you cook yourself ”
- 11 Aug 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Really nice hostel. Staff was friendly and helpful. I would stay there again for sure. I just would like to say that if you book a trip to san blas pay attention in the space in the 4x4. If you sit in the back it is too small. This is not related to the hostel.. ”
- 01 Aug 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Great location, great owners and great staff ”
- 29 Jul 2013 Anonymous Canada