Hostel Vista Serena
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Don't know how some people gave this hostel a bad review. I enjoyed my stay at Hostel Vista Serena a lot and would return anytime! My room was clean, had an AC (4-bed dorm, asked for an AC-room and got it, so hey, don't be shy) and I did have my own locker. I heard that most rooms do not have their own lockers though, so again, don't be shy. The terrace is amazing and nothing beats the comfy hammock-sunset-view. :) The staff was very nice and helpful, too! Would definitely book it again. ”
- 16 Apr 2016 Anonymous Switzerland
- “ The best thing about this hostel is the amazing views of the sunset on the Pacific Ocean. Wow. Good vibe, friendly people, laid-back atmosphere. Close to supermarkets, so cooking is a popular option (which means a crowded kitchen, sometimes). The 16-bed dorm was huge, but only one toilet? More toilets and showers in the dorm would greatly improve the experience. Also, the dorm is next to the road, and it can be noisy. Bring earplugs.Helpful staff. And some iguanas pop up on occasions. ”
- 15 Aug 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Pros: location was close to the beach and the national park, the view is priceless! We had an issue with our room, but it was resolved and we even got an upgrade for the trouble. I wouldn't stay anywhere else. It was like a dream staying there! Cons: no breakfast, issues with booking a room that had a/c ”
- 13 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA