Hostel Vista Serena
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great view. Good kitchen facilities and close to supermarket. Dorm was clean but a bit too crowded. Overall, I had a nice stay there. ”
- 29 Jan 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ AC didn't work!!! And there were too many Mosquitos everywhere!! ”
- 21 Jan 2014 Ravpreet USA
- “ For the money, you can't beat the view from the patio. I met a great group of people while staying here. Highly recommended. ”
- 21 Jun 2013 Drew USA
- “ This hostel was awesome! The view is amazing, the staff are friendly and helpful and the rooms were super clean and comfy. If staying in Manuel Antonio I would highly recommend visiting this place. There's also a beautiful restaurant next door to the hostel that had happy hour drinks from 3-5 everyday. ”
- 28 Mar 2013 Anonymous Canada