Hostel Waka Waka, Marrakech
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great experience. I felt very at home and welcome from the second I walked in. I would recommend this hostel to anyone! It would be beneficial to have more signage of where the hostel is as arrving at night time was a little bit difficult. ”
- 12 Oct 2014 Jaclyn Canada
- “ Great hostel, the staff is awesome, the ambiance is really friendly, really close to the center, the best place to stay in Marrackech for sure. ”
- 26 Sep 2014 Nicolas France
- “ Our stay was very nice, we were there with 6 people and got a room together. During our stay for a week the staff helped us pick an excursion we wanted to do and also which attraction to see at Marrakesh. In our price we had a breakfast included and also there were two dinner parties, which were pretty amazing. Overall the hostel is clean, maybe a bit confusing to find in the beginning, but it's definitely at a good location. I would recommend it :) ”
- 02 Jan 2014 Anonymous Slovenia