Hostel Waka Waka, Marrakech
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel was comfortable and had everything I needed. Hucain was so friendly and always offered mint tea. I loved spending time on the rooftop and talking to the hostel workers and travelers and had a wonderful stay. However, be careful of the bottom bunks, when I slept on the top bunk I was fine, but the last night I slept on a bottom bunk and was eaten alive by bed bugs. I had over 100 bites and was super itchy. ”
- 14 May 2017 Anonymous China
- “ I think that is the best place to stay in Marrakesh because of the location, the staff, the facilities and most important the invitoment. I love staying in this hostel. Thank you for making this experience even more pleasant. ”
- 28 Jan 2017 Anonymous Ecuador
- “ A great hostel to stay! Great in all aspects. ”
- 14 Sep 2016 Anonymous Portugal
- “ Best place to stay in Marrakech with a cheap rate. ”
- 01 Sep 2016 ASIF Bangladesh
- “ I had a great time here, an awesome experience and i fully recommend it. The staff are friendly and treat yoi like family, especially meriem and nawel. ”
- 04 Aug 2016 Raziel USA
- “ Great, nice and welcoming staff. Very good to give advice and help when it's your first time in Marrakech. Makes you feel really comfortable. Location is absolutely perfect! ”
- 29 Jul 2016 Thomas Denmark