Hostel Wien - Brigittenau (HI)
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel is more of a college dorm in my opinion. It was clean but provided the bare minimum and you were also expected to strip your own bed at the end of your stay. There is about at 10-15 minute walk to any of the train or metros and the taxis all tried to overcharge us by around € 10. Overall I would say that this hostel would be good for a sports team or someone who isn't trying to make it downtown easily. ”
- 30 May 2014 Sophia USA
- “ It was a good place to stay for a night... nice staff... very bad mattress.... :p ”
- 23 May 2014 Anonymous Peru
- “ A very good choice - a modern and well-kept structure, clean and tidy. We booked a double room with bathroom and the quality/price ratio was optimal. The location is not really centric, though in a couple of minutes you can reach the tram stop and get to the city centre in 15' (1 tram leaving every 7' approx.). We also used the hostel's internal garage for 12 €/day - parking lots outside are not many and are to be payed anyway. We definitely suggest this hostel. ”
- 27 Dec 2013 Anonymous Italy