Hostel Wien - Myrthengasse (HI)
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ 15 min from museum quartier but it's more far to the center. Too few plug ins (come on, it's 2016!) I you want a good bed, clean facilities and free breakfast: this is the place! Nothing more, nothing less. ”
- 18 Aug 2016 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Breakfast was good. Staff was a bit rude. Wifi didn't work in the room. There was only one wall plug in the room, we were staying at the twin room. It was really noisy in the outside. ”
- 25 Jun 2016 Anonymous Finland
- “ Staff did not want to provide any recommendations and not very helpful ”
- 20 May 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ positive aspects: good internet at the hall, clean, good location(15 min walk to the museums quartier ), breakfast included, free maps (and maps for young people) negative aspects: the room only had 2 power outlets for 6 persons ”
- 22 Oct 2015 Marta Portugal