Hostel Wien - Myrthengasse (HI)
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I arrived at Hostel very late, so I should wait for a while Because of staff change But It was okay and very nice breakfast. ”
- 22 Nov 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Excellent breakfast!! Not very nice smell in our corridor. Nice room, clean sheets. ”
- 19 Aug 2013 Rita Portugal
- “ I had a pretty bad experience with the staff which put this hostel in a bad light for me. I was robbed in Vienna, and my room key had been in my purse (along with all my money and debit card). I told the receptionist what happened, and he said I still had to pay him 30 euros to replace the key. Obviously I didn't have any money, and he was being very rude to me... I ended up having to give him two of my necklaces in exchange for my passport back. Aweful!!! Please don't support this hostel! ”
- 06 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA