Hostel Wien - Myrthengasse (HI)
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff was pretty good, not great. The breakfast they serve is truly outstanding, there are cereals, different breads, milk/coffee/juice/tea, deli meats, sliced cheeses, an assortment of jams and spreads. They don't rent towels, you'd have to buy them for 7.50 euros, which is a bit spendy. The common areas are all pretty nice and the clientele is an interesting mixture. ”
- 16 Sep 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ 15 min from museum quartier but it's more far to the center. Too few plug ins (come on, it's 2016!) I you want a good bed, clean facilities and free breakfast: this is the place! Nothing more, nothing less. ”
- 18 Aug 2016 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Breakfast was good. Staff was a bit rude. Wifi didn't work in the room. There was only one wall plug in the room, we were staying at the twin room. It was really noisy in the outside. ”
- 25 Jun 2016 Anonymous Finland
- “ Staff did not want to provide any recommendations and not very helpful ”
- 20 May 2016 Anonymous USA