Hostel Wien - Myrthengasse (HI)
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Thanks for asking me. The only problem with the reciption desk staff was that they were very slowly for replying with the gusts. Also, at the last day I didn't find anyone in the reciption desk!! and I waited them with other gusts for 15 mintes . I don't know how they could leave their place empty. This place includes keys for luggage room and other important thing. Then, when the person came he didn't say anything thing like sorry. It was very strange ”
- 06 Apr 2016 Ehsan Omar Mahmoud Egypt
- “ positive aspects: good internet at the hall, clean, good location(15 min walk to the museums quartier ), breakfast included, free maps (and maps for young people) negative aspects: the room only had 2 power outlets for 6 persons ”
- 22 Oct 2015 Marta Portugal
- “ We were given a room where windows were locked. We were not allowed open the windows and it was one of the hottest summer days. We could barely catch a wink. The guy at the reception outrightly rejected our plea when we requested him to unlock the windows. Breakfast was good, so was the location. We were given fresh linen and blankets. There was no room service though. Location was good. Museums Quartier area is 15 mins by walk. Burgasse Stadhalle train station is also three stops by Bus 48A. ”
- 11 Jul 2015 Anonymous India
- “ Our stay in Hostel Wien - Myrthengasse was nice and we've got great value for money. Best of it: One of our friends got ill and wasn't able to join our trip to vienna. When we arrived at the reception I asked about cancellation and it was absolutely no problem (info: we've been in a dormitory room). ”
- 27 Jun 2015 Anonymous Austria