Hostel Wien - Myrthengasse (HI)
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We were given a room where windows were locked. We were not allowed open the windows and it was one of the hottest summer days. We could barely catch a wink. The guy at the reception outrightly rejected our plea when we requested him to unlock the windows. Breakfast was good, so was the location. We were given fresh linen and blankets. There was no room service though. Location was good. Museums Quartier area is 15 mins by walk. Burgasse Stadhalle train station is also three stops by Bus 48A. ”
- 11 Jul 2015 Anonymous India
- “ Our stay in Hostel Wien - Myrthengasse was nice and we've got great value for money. Best of it: One of our friends got ill and wasn't able to join our trip to vienna. When we arrived at the reception I asked about cancellation and it was absolutely no problem (info: we've been in a dormitory room). ”
- 27 Jun 2015 Anonymous Austria
- “ The breakfast buffet was very good. The front desk staff had no problem with English, which was wonderful! It was a great location for us and we enjoyed our stay. Thank you! ”
- 31 Dec 2014 Christine USA