Hostel Yes Boss
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This place is a complete scam; it doesn't exist. They own "king fisher hostel" and just fight with you until you leve or break down and agree to stay. When I was arguing with them, another hostel guest told me that they blocked him from leaving in the morning because it was "too early" (at 9am). That hostels.com hasn't banned this and the other hostels owned by this company is outrageous. Re: the king fisher hostel, it's in an extremely dodgy alley, dirty and the rooms don't have locks. ”
- 06 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ booked this hostel after staying in Kuldeep friends when I arrived in Delhi this proprerty looked a little bit better and 3 times the price, when I arrived they said I had booked their other site which was Kuldeep friends SCAM ”
- 03 Jun 2013 Anonymous Ireland
- “ First room was dirty, but then I asked for an other one, which was better. Hot shower 24hours, wifi was a bit wobbly and did not work all the time. One staff member (manager?) was really nice and calm, the others didn't speak much. All in all, good experience there for my first few days in Delhi. ”
- 07 Nov 2012 Labrousse France
- “ We were 2 straight men and we needed a twin room, and that's what offered by the hotel and confirmed in the booking referrence. When we arrived in hotel, we had to follow the staff walk 20 minutes before arriving in another "New Hindustan Hotel", and the staff thereof showed us a double room with round bed like those in lover hotels, telling us all they got are double rooms. We had to find another hotel in the end. It was very unpleasant experience in the entire journey. ”
- 06 Oct 2012 Anonymous Chinese