Hostel and Guest House Rose
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very close to the center, with a beautiful view and pleasant owners. Very quiet and relaxing. Was able to safely park my car in their yard and forget about it. ”
- 08 Nov 2014 Anonymous Serbia
- “ A great hostel with private rooms with ensuite bath. Easy walking distance to old town and Franz Ferdinand museum. Friendly and helpful owners. Easy walk to bus station (about 35 minutes). ”
- 29 Aug 2014 Marguerite Canada
- “ Really good location and clean rooms, nice and big rooms but i spend really too much time time to find hostel if you try to pick up you u dont have like this problem... ”
- 11 Jun 2014 Anonymous Turkey
- “ We stayed at Hostel Rose for six nights. This was the second time we stayed there, the first time three years ago. It is located a five minute walk from the old town with amazing views of Sarajevo from the balcony. It is a family owned hostel and they are genuinely friendly. We recommend trying the Bosnian breakfast they serve. Also pic up from anywhere in Sarajevo on arrival is included in the price. ”
- 31 May 2014 Pontus Finland