Hostel de Mafkees
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ one of the best hostels in Europe: the staff are fantastic: ”
- 22 Sep 2015 Norman Australia
- “ Considering the price one cannot complain. Sheet and pillow are not comprise so if you don't have a sleeping bag it's 5 euro more for rent it. The dormitory looks a bit as an hospital, a large room full of bed, quite close one to another. The atmosphere in the common space was nice, the breakfast was poor but free. For save money is ok, but if you don't have linen with you it isn't the most convenient in Rotterdam anymore and I would maybe consider also other places. ”
- 28 Jul 2015 giulia
- “ biking to the train station takes no more than 5 mins, free wifi and towel and including basic breakfast the water is not strong enough for showering however, considering the low price, the facilities they offer are fair ”
- 18 Jul 2015 Chia-yi Taiwan
- “ very good hostel ”
- 12 Jun 2015 Norman Australia
- “ Nothing very fancy but great fot its price ”
- 25 Dec 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ why didn't they included the sheet price? and it was all so expensive. ”
- 05 Dec 2014 Anonymous South Korea