Hostel de Mafkees
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ u dont expect much when u book a bed in a 30-bed room.at least u expect to get some attention when u come to check-in. the spanish girls at the reception were more interested in the food some guests brought them to share and were literally ignoring us standing there with our passports stretched to them (NOT a metaphore, that's really how it was). that's the worst welcoming i ever had. about the hostel-cheap beds, no hot water, shared shower room.it felt like in the army, u get what u pay for:) ”
- 08 Dec 2016 Anonymous Russia
- “ The hostel itself is very well-located in the centre of Rotterdam, i really enjoyed it. However there is poor wifi connection in the rooms. The beds are making noise while turning on it. ”
- 03 Jun 2016 Akos Hungary
- “ Lovely hostel! ”
- 06 May 2016 Sara
- “ The time at DeMafkees was very, very good. I stayed with my 9-year-old son there and everyone was very child friendly. The staff is very nice, friendly and supportive. I would stay definately again. It was a great time. ”
- 28 Mar 2016 Anonymous Germany
- “ its exactly what you paid for. and the staff is extremely good. ”
- 24 Mar 2016 Martin Argentina
- “ For a low budget hostel it's a good place to stay: bed, shower, breakfast. Friendly staff. ”
- 21 Mar 2016 Ellen Netherlands