Hostel de Mafkees
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ One the one hand it is what you pay for, a cheap hostel with a 35 people dorm, mixed showers and bad lockers. There is nearly no natural light within the hostel and the bed linen are not included in the price. But on the other Hand, the meeting room is quite comfortable, breakfast is very simple but included in the price. Also the walking distance from the central station is just 10mins and its the cheapest way to experience Rotterdam ”
- 31 Mar 2017 Philipp Germany
- “ u dont expect much when u book a bed in a 30-bed room.at least u expect to get some attention when u come to check-in. the spanish girls at the reception were more interested in the food some guests brought them to share and were literally ignoring us standing there with our passports stretched to them (NOT a metaphore, that's really how it was). that's the worst welcoming i ever had. about the hostel-cheap beds, no hot water, shared shower room.it felt like in the army, u get what u pay for:) ”
- 08 Dec 2016 Anonymous Russia
- “ The hostel itself is very well-located in the centre of Rotterdam, i really enjoyed it. However there is poor wifi connection in the rooms. The beds are making noise while turning on it. ”
- 03 Jun 2016 Akos Hungary