Hostel de Mafkees
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We enjoyed staying and recommended place to stay. ”
- 24 Dec 2013 Kannaiyan India
- “ This may be the only hostel in Nijmegen, but it certainly ranks as one of the BEST in the Netherlands!! Because of their location, you feel like you are walking into a friend's flat more than just being in a hostel. Breakfast is incredibly convenient and the small capacity makes you feel very much at home. I am so glad to know this hostel exists. I definitely think you should try this hostel for a night before you ever consider booking a hotel near Nijmegen. ”
- 03 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ A decent place for the price. Stayed about 5 nights. Staff is very friendly. Nothing spectacular, but it's cheap and a place to sleep. ”
- 03 Sep 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ You get what you pay for. The dorms with 35 people are very difficult to sleep in since there are so many people. The cots are very uncomfortable and noisy. However, if you just need a place to sleep for the night, that is better than the train station, this is the place to go. ”
- 31 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ We were a little bit on the fence about sleeping in a 37-person doorm before we came to the hostel but it worked out really nicely, and the staff was just so nice! Very nice and cheap place to stay! ”
- 26 Jul 2013 Pernille Denmark