Hostel de Mafkees
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ why didn't they included the sheet price? and it was all so expensive. ”
- 05 Dec 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ it was a little bit annoying to have people enter the room via the showers, and that the showers door is difficult to close. apart from that, everything was good, ”
- 23 Aug 2014 Anonymous Spain
- “ This hostel located in a former athletic center, so it has huge guests rooms. There are problems with showers: you have to wait for some time until water becomes warm. But you can easily rent a bike here and there are nice night parties. ”
- 25 Jun 2014 Anonymous Belarus
- “ I really liked the atmosphere of the hostel- very friendly and relaxed. I enjoyed my stay here though the facilities weren't the greatest, I felt very comfortable and this is very valuable as a backpacker. It would be nice to switch up the breakfast of bread and spreads every morning. I stayed 4 nights and was sad to leave as it was my favorite hostel that I stayed at in the Netherlands. ”
- 24 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The room is big room enough to hold 48 beds! We were shocking when we firstly stepped in. Of course we come for its cheap price. However the public living room is also big enough. We enjoyed the ping-pong ball (the ball was broken and no more new one) and the billiard, and unexpected Christmas Eve party! ”
- 25 Dec 2013 Anonymous China
- “ We enjoyed staying and recommended place to stay. ”
- 24 Dec 2013 Kannaiyan India