Hostel de Passage
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ great price for what I got...easy to find ”
- 20 Aug 2014 Daniel Canada
- “ Very nice small hostel with an own flair and a very nice host! The passage hostel has in addition an integrated restaurant! The restaurant offers typical flamish specialites like waterzoi or spareribs! It's all selfmade and totally good! You have to reserve in restaurant for to get place because of the own flair and the very good food!! ”
- 19 Aug 2014 Sina Germany
- “ We had a very pleasant stay. Hylke and his team are very welcoming and helpful. Would also recommend their Ribs and Mussels in the restaurant downstairs! ”
- 25 Jul 2014 Julian England
- “ Very nice place, nice people, we recommend to everyone! :) - the hungarian siblings :) ”
- 03 Jul 2014 Egon
- “ all you can demand for such a great price, but very basic. - lack of hooks, nightstand, bedlamp, etc... bathrooms smell a bit funny, all in all not really soundproof + nice staff, nice cafe/restaurant on location, right in the middle of bruges, all in walking distance recommendation for all price-conscious travellers ”
- 20 Jun 2014 Jenna Germany