Hostel de Passage
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Newly renovated and quite nice, but seems like they forgot to put up lamps by the beds, hooks and other little things that makes the stay more comfortable. Good beds. Poor cleaning, especially floors. Extremely thin doors makes ear plugs nessecary. ”
- 05 Aug 2013 Anders Sweden
- “ The owners were friendly, approachable and helpful, although we felt their focus was more on the downstairs restaurant than the hostel. We stayed in a private twin room that was very clean and spacious, with a sink. It was however advertised as a double room, not a twin. The bathrooms were clean but not stocked with loo roll for both of the days we were there. No breakfast was available, but we were recommended a café called Li O Lait by the owners, which was good value and virtually next door. ”
- 18 Jun 2013 Anonymous England
- “ No internet connection, the breakfaast was too less, no showers on our floor!!!!! ”
- 01 Jan 2013 Anonymous Greece