Hostel des 2 Empereurs
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ excellent location with good price, you can get to almost all the sites quickly, but the facilities and environnement are not good but it's ok ”
- 24 Dec 2013 Anonymous China
- “ For the first time in Paris this hostel is really great for 1-2 nights not more! After you get sick of dirty and really small shower and toilet, awful noize and too many guests. But still the location is just perfect, I was lucky with great nabours in 4 girls room! Jessica, Elithabeth, hope you are doing great! ”
- 23 Sep 2013 Anonymous Russia
- “ Each room has only one key, not safe! The water in shower room is not hot enough. No hair dryer available. Staff is not flexible. I arrive at hostel at noon around 12:00. Staff told me that room check in is 14:30. I ask whether it is possible to use the public shower room first. She said it is not allowed. Very disappointing! When I wanna enter my room at 14:25, the staff warn me to wait 10 more minutes. Totally not flexible! ”
- 28 May 2013 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ Not enough plugs for everybody. Only two and locations were bad. Only one key for every room. Cheap and ok for the rest. ”
- 17 May 2013 Caroline
- “ Good hostel and nothing more. Perfect to stay one night and leave. Because for this amount money you could find nice and small separate flat instead of shared bathroom. ”
- 30 Apr 2013 Anonymous Ukraine
- “ Stayed here for a weekend away with 6 lads, could not have worked out any better. Happily got put into a room with just 6 beds which was ideal, no fuss whatsoever with the staff. Open 24 hours which was very handy considering we were out for most of the night. Location is superb! right beside the Louvre and just generally a lovely area. Would highly recommend this place for its location and value for money but on other things it does lack a bit but then again its not really not a big deal. ”
- 29 Mar 2013 Cian Ireland